[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 588161: Add option to show deprecated errors as warnings

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Nov 12 23:41:59 PST 2012

On Monday, November 12, 2012 11:08:23 Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> I'll be more than happy to make the changes if you convince Walter to merge
> them, it took me more than an year to convince him of this change, and it
> was completely backwards compatible :D

I'd suggest that you create such a pull request ASAP so that we at least stand
some chance of it getting merged in before the next release (otherwise, we'll
have had a release with -di). Walter may or may not merge it, but we certainly
won't be able to get him to if it doesn't exist, and given how this sort of
thing tends to fall by the wayside, it wouldn't surprise me if we couldn't
even get Walter to decide one way or the other on it until a pull request
exists on it, and he has to decide whether to merge it or not. Granted, it
could languish like the last one, but it may get higher priority since it
relates to a pull request which was just merged.

- Jonathan M Davis