[dmd-internals] tester updates

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 12 00:38:09 PDT 2012

Just a quick update on changes that have occurred to the auto-tester lately:

1) all pull test runs now post to github's statuses api
   -- for now, until all 11 (yes, see below), testers are finished, the status is 'pending'
   -- a check in to master does not sweep and reset the github statuses, but does start the build/test cycle over

2) I bought a used mac mini to add to the fleet of machines to give us pull test coverage for all 4 darwin flavors,
bringing the pull coverage up to be equal to master's coverage (Sean, your osx box still only tests the master, no pulls)

3) Minor ui changes to migrate the master build results to using the same run details page layout as the pull tester

4) I might have reported this before.  If there are any pull requests from 'new' users that I haven't authorized yet, a
box will show up at the top of the page.  It's mostly for me, but will also help explain to the requester why nothing is
happening with the pull yet.

NOTE: If anyone wants to volunteer a vm or physical machine to the tester of any flavor, contact me.  The more machines
we have, the faster the results are re-validated.

Later,
Brad