[dmd-internals] [OT] Re: DMD build still borked

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:16:25 PDT 2012

It's been a while since I looked at the auto tester web page. I really like the new layout!

The clean front page made me poke around a bit more. I'm s bit confused by the pull tester page. When I looked just now, there was a "has passes" section and a "has failures" section. Many pull requests seem like they could go into either section.

How do people use that page? If it's to find something to review and commit, I'd expect all green pulls to be emphasized more. If it should help authors to review/fix their pull requests, I would have expected things to be sorted by author (or better yet, a distinct page per author)

Sent from my iPhone