[dmd-internals] ModuleInfoDeclaration and Module::moduleinfo

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 23 02:43:57 PDT 2013

Just a quick question before I raise a pull.

I had noticed that 'struct ModuleInfoDeclaration' is currently unused (and
looks to have been for a couple of years now).  Is there still a need to
keep it?

Also, 'Module::moduleinfo' is now a StructDeclaration since turning on
MODULEINFO_IS_STRUCT (again, this has been the case for some time too).  So
this will need to be updated as well...   I am particularly interested in
this small fix as I could use it in gdc.

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';