[dmd-internals] tester ui tweaks

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 23 13:48:25 PST 2013

I've just pushed a couple minor ui changes to the auto tester:

1) If the most recent round of branch builds/tests are broken, the tab along the left will have a
red border.  This can be seen for the 2.065 branch builds.  They've been broken for a while.

2) If there are open pull requests for that project, then there will be a little diamond.  Hovering
over it will show you how many.  For instance, 2.063 and 2.064 both have one open pull request (that
have been there for quite a while).

3) I'm rolling out changes to the client boxes to support prioritizing pull requests that are set to
auto-merge over branch builds.  For now, auto-merges still require all platforms to pass.  This
should speed up processing of auto-merge tagged pulls a good bit.