[dmd-internals] [phobos] Please rename your remote github repos

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Fri Dec 27 19:55:34 PST 2013

We've been using the remote name "upstream" instead of the default
"origin", and that's quickly becoming lava (some people first clone our
repos and then try to use update.sh etc leading to confusion).

So we should just use "upstream" for the mothership and call it a day.
Each of us has their own fork for which I don't know of a standardized
name (I call mine "myfork").

Andrei