[dmd-internals] [D-Programming-Language/dmd] 0fa766: fix Issue 8997 - template instances omit symbol th...

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 03:17:10 PST 2013

On 20.02.2013 17:33, kenji hara wrote:
> Piull #1667 did not touch RTInfo generation. It was just for internal
> AssociativeArray!(K, V) instantiation.
> Could you file a issue about it in bugzilla?

After having dustmite thinking about it for the whole day and the better
part of the night, it didn't give a good result (probably a bad condition).

I managed to reduce it manually and it boiled down to happen with debug
info only and with
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/398 applied.