[dmd-internals] eliminating __DBLULNG, etc.

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Sun Jan 6 16:48:04 PST 2013

In case anyone was wondering, I've been moving this code into the code
generator. I've already done it for the trace.d assembler code, and some of the
llmath.d code. I've been moving more in because it makes it easier to retarget
D. Every ABI difference causes me to have to carefully go through that stuff
again. And none of that code is useful for gdc or ldc.

Having the code generator inline it also makes for faster code.

After another release cycle, those should all be removed from trace.d and
llmath.d. Leaving them in until then makes doing things like git bisect easier.