[dmd-internals] Windows DMD development is now impossible

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:54:39 PDT 2013

Can't we solve this by exploding the modules into packages and only
importing the sub-modules?  This fixes the ball-of-mud problem.

If we break up std.algorithm we break up the memory consumption...
 although IIRC the huge number of templates comes from exhaustive
instantiation in several test cases.