[dmd-internals] auto-tester and bugzilla issues

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 14 18:02:50 PST 2013

I've been upgrading the host that the auto-tester and bugzilla services run on today.  That has been
and continues to be causing issues.  Bugzilla is up, or at least seems to be.  The auto-tester is
currently down.  I know what needs to be done to fix it but it's going to take a little more time.
Sorry for the disruption, but I decided I was so over due for updates that I'd just get it done,
damn the cost. :)  It's costing a bit more down time than I'd hoped for.

I'll have everything back in good shape tonight, hopefully only another hour or two.

More when it's back in the shape where I need to hear about anything that I've overlooked.

Sorry,
Brad