[dmd-internals] GitHub branch cleanup

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Jan 17 08:40:39 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:02 PM, David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at> wrote:
> I've been meaning to remove the stale "candidate", "devel", etc.
> branches from the various D-Programming-Language repositories.
>
> They have not been updated in ages – ok to go ahead?

Okay, done. The branches I removed had nothing interesting on them
except for an old version of Andrei's benchmarking proposal on the
Phobos 'website' one. I've left the druntime 'CDGC' branch in place
because I didn't remember the details from last year's DConf, but it
is probably outdated too.

This should make situation a bit cleaner for newcomers perusing the
Git(Hub) branch list.

David