[dmd-internals] DMD copyright assignment

Leandro Lucarella via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 25 06:49:21 PDT 2014

Walter Bright via dmd-internals, el 24 de June a las 20:33 me escribiste:

> On 6/24/2014 5:19 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:
> >
> >   C.6) You wrote earlier that "the credit has a lot of value to
> >one's professional career", and I couldn't agree more. Yet at the
> >same time, you are asking people for the permission to take it
> >away from them. Regardless of whether you actually intend to do
> >that or not, the simple possibility makes this a rude thing to do
> >without a good reason.
> >

> I find this discussion rather exhausting. But I want to respond
> strongly to this point.

Walter, this is by far the least important point in that e-mail, please
read it all and respond to all the points, or at least the most
important ones to justify your desire to require copyright assignment.

They love me like I was a brother
They protect me, listen to me
They dug me my very own garden
Gave me sunshine, made me happy