[dmd-internals] Merge released branches/tags to master

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Wed Mar 12 16:03:20 PDT 2014

Hi Leandro,

see the last couple of messages in the "2.065 Final Release Prep" thread
on dmd-beta.

I would have assumed that Andrew would be in the position to easily
perform an after-release merge without much effort, given that he is
curating the release branch in the first place. But quite obviously that
is not the case.

Best,
David