[dmd-internals] 3rd Biweekly Sprint Planning

David Nadlinger via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 12 22:41:16 PDT 2015

On 13 Aug 2015, at 7:35, Martin Nowak via dmd-internals wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 02:58:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> Let's do that then.
>
> Yep, 2.067 sounds good and it seems one of gdc/ldc will have a 2.067
> before 2.069.

Most definitely. LDC already passes the test suite on x86_64 and we are
currently just cleaning up the fallout of the many half-done
fixes/improvements in 2.067. We could actually even release a beta right
now if it helps you, but it would have a pretty big codegen speed
regression.

> I'd propose that we require ddmd to be compilable with the latest 2
> versions of dmd/ddmd, e.g. 2.067.x and 2.068.x and with the latest
> available versions of gdc and ldc.

It seems to me that just one version would be enough?

  — David