[dmd-internals] Looking for paid help with a D compiler problem

Omri Palmon via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 12 01:00:31 PST 2015

We are developing a large scale D project, and about 20% of the times we
get the following error:

 dmd: backend/aa.c:423: void AArray::rehash_x(aaA*, aaA**, size_t):
Assertion `0' failed.
 Aborted (core dumped)

Quite strangely, the problem occurs inconsistently, in about 20% of the
cases, even when running multiple times on the same project.

Can anyone help us diagnose this problem and come up with either a patch to
the D compiler, or a twik to our project that would make this problem go
away.

Needless to say, we are willing to pay for such work.
Please email me at omri at weka.io, or forward this to others who you think
can help.

[image: Inline image 1]
*Omri Palmon, CEO *