[dmd-internals] Delaying 2.068.0 to after DConf?

Leandro Lucarella via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Tue May 19 15:46:50 PDT 2015

Martin Nowak via dmd-internals, el 17 de May a las 12:28 me escribiste:
> I suggest that we reactivate our trello board, the site has improved
> quite a lot (I use it daily at work).
> We should also establish something like an open biweekly meeting to plan
> the next 2 weeks, e.g. in form of an e-mail chat on dmd-internals.
>
> I made 2 boards to start with, someone should get rid of the old ones.
> https://trello.com/b/XoFjxiqG/active
> https://trello.com/b/jGdlx9vZ/backlog

I never used waffle.io, but it might also help to organize work on a
higher level (although since github issues are not used the power of
this tool might be limited). Is like a mixture of trello and github, but
based on github itself, so you get a lot automatically organized for
you.

You can also add multiple repos to a single board, so you can coordinate
inter-repo work. It looks quite promising.

Here is how the dmd repo looks like even without anything done with it:
https://waffle.io/D-Programming-Language/dmd