[dmd-internals] Refactorings of dmd

Daniel Murphy via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Fri May 22 10:16:03 PDT 2015

Could you please identify some refactorings that you feel are useless?
 I've been the author of many large refactorings needed for DDMD, and
I suspect you making yourself the bottleneck for refactorings is going
to be a huge pain.  If you feel contributors have been merging pull
requests without adequate review please let us know.