[dmd-internals] 9th Sprint Planning

Martin Nowak via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 28 03:30:06 PST 2015

On 11/28/2015 10:45 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> If you can get one for FreeBSD, that would save me having to occasionally
> fix the nightly build script someone else wrote for asm.dlang.org (as of
> writing, it's sitting at DMD64 D Compiler v2.068-devel-0f3850d).

I already works on any UNIX platform we provide binaries for.
The only dependencies are bash, curl, xz, egrep, and optionally gpg.
Tools are required lazily, e.g. egrep is only needed for the list command.
Not all binaries are available for all platforms, e.g. there is no dub,
ldc, or gdc for FreeBSD.
https://github.com/MartinNowak/installer/blob/fe56deec0f8a7e51111f673e7acb5f71732a923b/script/install.sh#L532
https://github.com/MartinNowak/installer/blob/fe56deec0f8a7e51111f673e7acb5f71732a923b/script/install.sh#L356