[dmd-internals] 5th Biweekly Sprint Planning​

Martin Nowak via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 9 12:20:47 PDT 2015

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1097

> I left some comments on PRs that caused changes on
> http://digger.k3.1azy.net/trend/ , maybe I should file issues for those.
> It seems like 90% of the time I mention something actionable in a merged
> PR, it gets ignored.

As you can see we're pretty busy already and github is a horrible
communication path (news/notification driven, spammy...).
Also you have to prioritize issues, it's really not that important when
the hello world size wiggles by a few kB.
Your Digger findings are really helpful, but it's necessary that we
prioritize bugs right away or the important ones drown in Bugzilla.
And this particularly does not mean to mark every other bug as
regression, b/c that's the only working communication channel we have
for high priority stuff.