[dmd-internals] Master branch is broken on Windows

David Nadlinger via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 3 07:57:02 PST 2016

On 3 Jan 2016, at 16:50, Steven Schveighoffer via dmd-internals wrote:
> All windows builds now fail with this message:
>
> std\experimental\allocator\mallocator.d(277): Error: @nogc function
> 'std.experimental.allocator.mallocator.AlignedMallocator.alignedReallocate'
> cannot call non- at nogc function
> 'std.experimental.allocator.mallocator.AlignedMallocator.deallocate'
> Any ideas? allocator hasn’t been modified for 23 days, so I don’t
> think it’s that.

It was the merge from stable back to master. In the former, the
allocator code wasn't actually part of the build due to an oversight
during the merge.

Martin has started a fix here, but it doesn't seem to be enough:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3898

Maybe we should just revert the merge?

  — David