[dmd-internals] Future of DMD on OS X 32bit?

Andrei Alexandrescu via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 10 09:31:10 PST 2016

Asking on the ng is a good idea. I'm a bit concerned about iOS. My
understanding is iOS is a pared-down OSX/32, is that right? If that's
the case, if we choose to neglect/drop OSX/32, we're creating
difficulties for ourselves later.

I just saw
http://arstechnica.com/apple/2015/07/the-state-of-the-64-bit-transition-in-ios-and-whats-left-to-be-done/,
so apparently we're at the tail end of iOS/32?

Andrei