[dmd-internals] Create a dmd-cxx branch on dlang/dmd

Diederik de Groot ddegroot at talon.nl
Tue Dec 12 18:56:02 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 10:33:36 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Did you have a look at the last-cdmd tag?

Hi Iain,

Thanks for this suggestion.

I tried the latest 'last-cdmd' tagged version first, but found
that it already has a dependence on a dmd compiler (Some patches
were merged, after v2.067.1 on which it was based), so i went to
branch 'v2.067.1' and this one compiles cleanly and is able to
compile the 'master' (v2.077.2) branch in one go.

So this gets me to a simple two stage compile, which is fantastic.

See: https://github.com/dkgroot/dragonflybsd_dmd_port.git

Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards,

Diederik