[dmd-internals] pull queue management

Sebastian Wilzbach via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 2 12:10:10 PDT 2017

Brad, I think this is a great idea!

I have already opened an issue at the Dlang-Bot [1] (the bot already
crawls the PRs daily and tags them e.g. "stalled", "needs rebase",
"needs work" etc.)
So configuring the bot to send a daily reminder to this mailing list
about stable PRs shouldn't be difficult.
Maybe we should start to send reminders as soon as the bot has this
feature?

I will be busy for a few days, but afterwards I can have a look into
[1].
However, if anyone else wants to hack with the bot [2] is a good
starting point (accessible with --cron-daily).

[1] https://github.com/dlang-bots/dlang-bot/issues/119
[2]
https://github.com/dlang-bots/dlang-bot/blob/master/source/dlangbot/github.d#L325