[dmd-internals] Create a dmd-cxx branch on dlang/dmd

Brad Roberts via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 23 14:52:34 PDT 2017

I just setup the auto-tester to test the dmd-cxx branches:

     https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/?projectid=17

One thing that needs to happen for it to build is to catch up with the
changes made to the makefiles to put the build output in the generated
directory.  I'm sure there's others, but that'll get past the first
batch of errors I see right now.