[dmd-internals] Refactoring of the Objective-C integration

Brad Roberts via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 25 14:19:34 PDT 2017

Another really good example of cross compilation is x86 -> arm.  I don't
have actual statistics to back it other than my own where essentially
ALL of my arm development for the last 2ish years has been like that.
Cross-compilation between platforms is increasingly the norm.  x86 to
x86 is about the only place it isn't done.