[ENet-discuss] Bug in fragmented reliable packet reassembly

Nick Hodapp nickh at Oberon-Media.com
Tue Oct 5 11:06:45 PDT 2004

Bruce Mitchener wrote:

>I told Lee that he can drop me a tarball and I'd update the website with
>it.  CVS should be back soon, I just need to replace a power supply.

Beyond CVS support, I'd argue that SourceForge would provide the enet
community with a few additional features, including better forums, bug
tracking, and a wider audience.

Hosting on SF might also encourage folks who have fixed enet bugs to share
them back with the community.  Or share back their enet offshoots (I know
several of us have ported or wrapped enet with C++).

My $.02.

Nick