[ENet-discuss] flooding !

Kevin Gadd kevin.gadd at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:12:37 PDT 2006

Have you tried servicing or flushing your host(s) every time you queue up 10
or 20 packets, to make sure the outgoing queue doesn't fill up? I had some
problems with that the last time I tried doing something like this.

As far as recieving goes, I don't remember if I had equivalent problems on
the recieving end. It's been too long.