[ENet-discuss] Finding LAN server IP address

Jonathan Hodgkinson jonathan.hodgkinson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:52:45 PDT 2009

Sorry if this is a basic question: I'm trying to setup a local game over
wifi. So one client will create the 'server' and the other clients will try
and join as clients. The problem is on a local LAN it seems they have to
connect to the locally assigned IP of that server but I dont know how to get
this through the code.

I can get the client to connect to the server by manually finding the IP say
192.168.4 but I need to get this through the code.

Does this mean I have to get the server to  do some kind of broadcasting?

Thanks in advance!