[Greylist-announce] Major overhaul of Greylisting webpage, many new links

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu May 27 23:24:24 PDT 2004

I've just made a major overhaul of the Greylisting webpage live.  The
website is at:

http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/

Included with a new look and more organized structure are many updates to
the section featuring links to other implementations.  If you have been
waiting on an implementation to become available for a particular mailer or
system, please check out the links to see if there's one available that fits
your needs.

If I'm missing a link to any other implementations, or if anything is
outdated or incorrect, please let me know.

Evan