[Greylist-users] access.db

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 10 15:32:50 PDT 2003

That's "as designed" behavior.  Since greylisting never permanently blocks
any mail, it doesn't heed OK entries, and assumes that they still need
checking.

If you want to exempt yahoo from spamchecks, you will need to add a tagged
entry such as:

Spam:groups.yahoo.com		FRIEND

Greylisting does pay attention to RELAY entries, so that one does not need
any changes, unless you want to make it more specific (and safer) as in: