[Greylist-users] Using greylist with sendmail 8.10?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 9 12:09:58 PDT 2003

You're welcome to try it, but it definitely hasn't been tested as far as I
know.  I believe sendmail's milter interface was only just introduced in
8.10, and was pretty buggy back then.

If you want to use the milter interface, I definitely suggest upgrading to
8.12.x.

However, you should be able to get around using the milter and having to
upgrade if you use something else that does the filtering via a mail proxy
that sits in front of sendmail.

Evan