[Greylist-users] Another MySQL 3.23 non-feature?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 12 22:12:23 PDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Blair Zajac wrote:

> I'm getting this now when trying to run from CVS head:
>
> mysql -u root -p < mysql.sql
>
> Enter password:
> ERROR 1064 at line 99: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
> '((UNIX_TIMESTAMP( last_update ) - UNIX_TIMESTAMP( create_time )) / 300,
> unsigned' at line 1

All of those queries after the db defeinitions (create table statements) are
merely to show some example queries you can run against the db.  They are
not necessary for the setup.  So you can ignore any errors after the create
tables.

I have changed the cvs mysql.sql file so that all the unnecessary lines are
commented out, so others won't hit the same issue if they try to use the
mysql.sql file in the same manner.

Evan