[Greylist-users] New feature: automatic reverse mail whitelisting

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 14 02:14:43 PDT 2003

Over the last few days, in addition to various cleanups and minor
improvements to the code, I have added some new functionality that may be of
some interest to those of you using my sendmail perl milter.

The new feature is that the milter will automatically create (and
update) reverse whitelist entries for locally generated mails, so that if
the recipients respond, their response will not be delayed.

For those of you who are brave and want to test this new functionality,
please grab the latest version from cvs, and let me know any issues you
find.

Please note, the latest version in cvs has some other config changes, be
sure to review the CHANGES and INSTALL files before upgrading.

The web interface for the relaydelay code in cvs is at:

http://cvs.puremagic.com/viewcvs/greylisting/sendmail-perl-milter/relaydelay/

Evan