[Greylist-users] Milter error with latest CVS

Nathan A. Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Jul 21 18:24:37 PDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Evan Harris wrote:

> Make sure you also updated your relaydelay.conf file to add the new config
> options, and/or changed your sendmail config to match.  The default is no
> longer to use /var/run/perl.sock, but instead /var/run/relaydelay.sock.
>
> If you don't want to change your sendmail config, you can change the
> relaydelay config back to use the old socket name.

Thanks, I made the myfilter > relaydelay change, but missed the .sock
changed. I now have it running, but local mail is giving me tempfail. From
Pine I see the error:

 [Mail not sent. Sending error: 451 4.7.1 Please try again later (TEMPFA]

The relaydelay logs looks like:

=== 2003-07-21 17:15:23 ===
Stored Sender: <nathan at robotics.net>
Passed Recipient: <nathan at robotics.com>
  Relay: cyber.robotics.net [209.150.98.78] - If_Addr: 209.150.98.78
  RelayIP: 209.150.98.78 - RelayName: cyber.robotics.net - RelayIdent:  -
PossiblyForged: 0