[Greylist-users] Milter error with latest CVS

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 22 02:12:50 PDT 2003

That module has been suggested to me before.  It would probably work, but I
dislike adding yet another dependency for the milter, especially since I'm
already doing about half the necessary processing anyway to check against
the greylist database.

Requiring a threaded perl is enough of a hurdle for most people, I'm trying
to minimize other dependencies that are not usually a part of a standard
install for most systems.

Besides, I'm almost done, just trying to decide the precedence rules I want
to follow for the different types of access entries.

Evan