[Greylist-users] Seg Fault after MAIL FROM

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 23 13:08:14 PDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Dave Corcoran wrote:

> lines to the relaydelay.pl script to write something to the database to
> make sure it was connecting ok, and it was. If anyone has seen this before
> or knows where I can go from here I'd appreciate it.
>
> System is RedHat Linux 8.0
> Linux argus 2.4.20-18.8 #1 Thu May 29 07:50:46 EDT 2003 i586 i586 i386
> GNU/Linux
> Sendmail 8.12.9
> Sendmail::Milter 0.18
> PERL 5.8.0 i386-linux-thread-multi

Assuming everything is installed correctly (matching sendmail and milter
libs, etc), I don't see a problem with the config.

However, Sendmail::Milter seems to be pretty temperamental.  I had to play
with how I used the context functions it provides quite a bit before I got
it to run reliably.

I would suggest putting print statements in the envfrom_callback function
between every code line in order to nail down which line is causing the
segfault.  Find that out, and let me know.

Evan