[Greylist-users] qmail implementation (fwd)

martin dempsey mjd at digitaleveryware.com
Tue Jun 24 17:39:12 PDT 2003

> I asked the users of the qmail list if they were working on graylisting,
> and I received this reply (complete with a qmail patch).

Wow. Using that patch and reusing/porting some of the "C"/mysql code I
created for exim would give you a complete implementation for qmail in no
time. As far as greylisting, it seems Exim is very similar to qmail in that
exims local_scan function gets called with the same information as
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-checkenv.

> If anyone wants to work on developing this into a full-out SQL-backed
> graylisting solution for qmail let me know.

Sorry. I don't need it for myself, so I can't really afford to do it for
free. But if someone wants to reuse my code as the basis for an
implementation, they are welcome.