[Greylist-users] qmail implementation - correct this time, I hope

Eirik Oeverby ltning-greylist at anduin.net
Thu Jun 26 18:37:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

I just gave your patch a go.
If the qmail-env-scan script/program does not exist, qmail-smtpd will
fail with a permanent envelope error. According to what you wrote in
earlier posts, this is not the intended behaviour. I think I can fix it
myself, but as I'm not really a C coder, I think it's best if you make
another update to the patch.

May I also add that when using the FreeBSD ports system to download and
unpack the source, your patch will not apply cleanly - in fact it will
not apply at all. I had to manually patch my source file, though I have
*no* idea why it didn't want to patch it automatically (patch <
qmail-env-scanner.patch). All hunks were rejected.

/Eirik