[Greylist-users] Problems with CommuniGate.

Eric S ejs at bfd.com
Fri Jun 27 12:28:02 PDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, martin dempsey wrote:

> I've upped my limit to 8.2 hours. I think anything less than 24 hours is
> likely to stop spammers from accidently getting through.

I can't argue that (due to lack of data).  Maybe I'm just being overly
paranoid, trying to stop whatever percentage of spammers (from 0 to 100)
that run the list, then rerun it when they get back from lunch.  Then
again, I've got plans for rules that will permanantly blacklist an IP
address if it does something *TOO* wrong (helo'ing with my IP address or
domain name at the top of the list), so maybe I'm being overly paranoid,
but if the stats that say that spam is doubling every 4 months is true,
then the last people to have working email addresses will be the paranoid
:-)