[Greylist-users] Whitelists and db maintenance

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 7 17:35:54 PDT 2003

Whitelist entries live as long as you specify in the config file, see the
parameters auto_record_life_secs, $update_record_life and
$update_record_life_secs.

The reporting table is not used at all by the greylisting code.  It is just
there so you can make reports from the data if you should so desire.

Evan