[Greylist-users] greylisting and VERP

Erik Clark eclark4 at gl.umbc.edu
Wed Oct 8 08:53:01 PDT 2003

Hmm. Im not sure why you have the following:

return $mail_from unless ($id =~ /$rcpt_to/);

since $id should never match $rcpt_to, unless you either are sending mail

from: bob at bob.com
to:   bob at fred.com (greylisted)
at which point bob at bob.com would fulfill this unless statement. thus, it
never makes it to the munge....i changed this to an if from an unless,
incase a mailinglist is for unknown reasons looping back on itself...
someone kick me if i missed something here.

erik