[Greylist-users] Re: greylisting and per-message sender ids

Ken Raeburn raeburn at raeburn.org
Wed Oct 8 23:02:24 PDT 2003

I wrote:

    (OT: I only just subscribed to the list tonight; previously I'd been
    reading it through the archive.  A message I sent earlier suggesting
    this seemingly obvious idea and asking why it wasn't in use got held
    for moderation, and as far as I know, is still in the queue, unless
    the moderator deletes on-topic non-member messages without further
    notification.)

And, now I feel stupid, and I owe the moderator my apologies...  I
only just realized the view I had on the list archive was stuck on
"September". :-(

Ken