[Greylist-users] greylisting implementation

Morris Maynard morris at maynidea.com
Thu Apr 1 06:04:42 PST 2004

Relaydelay.pl form Evan Miller is working fine for me in more than one site
- but with a patch I mention on my site at
http://www.maynidea.com/sendmail/relaydelay.html.
I know that relaydelay is supposed to be functionally complete as-is, but I
couldn't get things to work without the patch. I put a how-to for my
specific setup procedure on the site. I used sendmail-milter 0.18 and MySql
with no problems. The interface in relaydelay is specific to postgresql, but
it's not a very long script so perhaps switching is something you could
manage?

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/