[Greylist-users] New user - question

Barb Dijker barb at netrack.net
Thu Aug 5 11:57:02 PDT 2004

poprelayd puts its entries in an access list separate from access.db.
When greylisting milter on, sendmail no longer uses any access lists.
That means the pop-before-smtp access list is ignored.  That is why you
get a temp fail.

I have a version of poprelayd which I've modified to put its records
both in an access list and in a relaytofrom mysql database for
relaydelay.  If you want it, I'll send you the diffs.

Barb Dijker
Netrack, Inc., 3080 Valmont Rd Ste 200, Boulder CO 80301
303.938.0188, toll free 1.888.9Netrack, fax 303.938.0177
www.netrack.net