[Greylist-users] relaydelay forks?

Anders Ekstrom Anders.Ekstrom at Fysik.UU.SE
Mon Dec 20 04:23:59 PST 2004

The environment PMILTER_DISPATCHER=prefork gives a lot of relaydelay
processes but works without any error states.

A remaining error is that

my $tmp = $ctx->getsymval("{_}"); does not put anything in $tmp.

This makes $relay_ip undefined and thus disables the use of white and
black lists.

$if_addr, $mail_mailer, $rcpt_mailer and $sender are set by
$ctx->getsymval though.

My sendmail is 8.13.2 with SendMail_PMilter-0.95

Any hint on how to solve this would be mych appreciated.
/a