[Greylist-users] installation on sendmail

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 12 14:16:27 PST 2004

You don't actually have to rebuild sendmail as long as it is already built
with the milter api.  The Sendmail::Milter readme just says look at the
libmilter docs from the sendmail source for how to build it with that
support (if it doesn't already have it).

You may also want to look at http://pmilter.sourceforge.net/ for an
alternate perl milter interface that may be less complicated thant
Sendmail::Milter, but I don't know for a fact if anyone has used it
successfully or not.

In either case, if your sendmail doesn't have the milter api compiled in
already, you'll have to build a new sendmail.

Evan