[Greylist-users] installation on sendmail

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 13 11:24:34 PST 2004

You need the source, but I don't think you actually have to rebuild
sendmail.  Sendmail::Milter needs the headers for the milter api, which are
in the sendmail source.

Even if you installed sendmail from a package, most if not all distributions
provide archives with the source used to build the package.

Evan