[Greylist-users] How do you know when you are ready?

Morris Maynard morris at maynidea.com
Tue Feb 24 12:12:34 PST 2004

I didn't mention specific debugging techniques in the last post.

I highly recommend installing the patches which redirect output to a
logfile. I have posted the details at
http://www.maynidea.com/sendmail/relaydelay.html. You can also google for
"relaydelay daemon" to find the original link (I think it's on this list
somewhere but we can't search archives AFAIK). (I did not created this
code.) Then you can set verbose in your conf and monitor the logfile
whenever you want.

I also find phpMyAdmin extremely useful in looking at the database,
modifying the block expire times, etc.