[Greylist-users] Solution or Surrender

martin dempsey mjd at digitaleveryware.com
Tue Feb 24 21:37:28 PST 2004

> We could solve much of our spam
> problem if we would simply remove all the e-mail addresses from our web
> site.

I wouldn't call that the solution. Thats surrender. Email is useful as a
means of communication. When you stop publishing your email address to reduce
spam, you also stop unknown people from emailing you. At that point, why not
stop 100% of the spam by just deleting the email account entirely?

I hate it when I spend 30 mintues looking for a contact email address at some
company and realize there is no way to contact them by email.