[Greylist-users] How do you know when you are ready?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 26 12:03:28 PST 2004

Thanks for the offer Tom, but I'm already working on database enhancments to
add more tracking.  These of course will be optional for the
security/privacy minded.  One of the big ones I'm also adding is tracking of
the HELO id, since many spammers seem to use easily identifiably bogus ones.

I just need to get a few hours to finish up some details and get a beta out
that people can play with.

Evan